August 26th, 2014
- School begins on the Tuesday after Labour Day weekend with full day classes for grades 1 to 6
- Class lists will be posted on the Friday before Labour Day on the front doors at 4 p.m.
- Kindergarten students will attend during the first week of school as follows:
- Tuesday Sept. 2nd: All new JK and new-to-SK students will have a time booked for them and their families to come into the new class. These times will be communicated during the week prior to the first week of school.
- Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 3rd and 4th: All returning SK students will attend full-time during these 2 days. Half of the new students from each class will attend each one of these days (half on the 3rd, half on the 4th). This information will be communicated during the week prior to the first week of school.
- Friday, Sept. 5th: All students begin the regular attendance cycle.
- Student information packages will be distributed on the first day of school; for families who are able to access information online, student information online forms here